Monday, August 20, 2012

Inspired Monday Made It


After all of the hard work I've put into my classroom, I thought that I was finished with classroom decoration/organization, but I have been inspired by Abby's student affirmation signs at Third Grade Bookworm.  I love what she shared about adding student affirmation to each day.  Instead of naming your tables and groups 1,2,3, etc. or blue, yellow, and red, try naming them awesome, tremendous, remarkable, marvelous, and magnificent.  Soon, your students will know that is exactly how you feel about them.   I just love this idea!  I have always loved to settle the class down by saying something like, "I like how group 1 is seated and ready to line up for lunch."  Now, I will say something like, "I love how the awesome group is ready to line up for lunch!"  Please check out Abby's blog to find out more.

Abby has some great free student affirmation signs that you might like to download to use in your classroom (Please let her know that I sent you).  If you would like to continue with the owl theme, like I have, I have created some owl posters for free just in time to share with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It #12 linky party.  I'd just love for you to leave a comment and become a follower (if you are not one already) if you download these signs! 

If you haven't already entered my 50 Followers Giveaway, please click here to enter and win my Owl Motivational Posters and Owl Themed Parent Donation Poster and Card Set from my Tpt store.

Just click either picture below to go to my Tpt store to download these free posters.  Enjoy! 






Photobucket

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.