Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Feeling Blessed & New Tpt Item


Blessed

First of all, I have to say that I am very blessed to work in my school system.  Our system-wide inservice was today, and all of our schools gathered together at a local church to be inspired by our Superintendent.  He is a wonderful man of God and a terrific motivating speaker. After listening to him speak this morning, I feel so privileged  to be a part of our school system and the plans for its future. I am excited about teaching and influencing the lives of my students, and  I feel blessed beyond measure!

Owl Themed Classroom Donation Kit

At our school we are allowed to let parents know that they are welcome to donate supplies to the classroom.  I usually let them know that we could use things like Kleenex, Clorox wipes, paper towels, and hand sanitizer. This year, I made owl themed cards for the parents to pick up to remember what they would like to donate.  This owl theme, "Owl love if you donate," poster and card set includes one poster to get parents' attention at open house or perhaps parent/teacher conferences. Also included are cards for parents to keep to help them remember what items to purchase. Small signs (1/4 page) can be used to hang with larger poster. Thank you notes are ready to print and give to parents when items are donated.





Also included are small signs requesting donations of Box Tops and ink cartridges. These signs can be placed on jugs or containers for collection. Pictures are included to inspire ideas for display and use.


I have placed this for sale at my TpT store.  Just click any  picture above for a link.  This set contains 16 pages which includes a poster, cards for parents to remember items to purchase, as well as thank you notes to send to parents when they donate items.

Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea, Kelly! We also ask our parents to donate the same types of things but we just send a letter home. This is so cute. I bet you'll have a lot of donations!

    Ruth
    from Teacher Park

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.